Pyramid Pan Dog Treats
Pyramid Pan Dog Treats are the latest craze on social media. It’s so simple and easy to use. All you will need to do is add your pet friendly foods into the pyramid pan and bake it. The pyramid pan is made from silicone meaning that it would burn or damage your food in the process of baking your treats. Depending on how you prepare your treats, you can enjoy these treats for yourself & for your adorable companion.
The pyramid pan contains nearly 500 individual pyramid cones meaning that you will yield around 500 treats.
These treats have a lot of great features, including:
– Very easy and fun to make with kids or by yourself.
– The Pyramid Pan is easy to clean, thanks to the silicone material.
– You can make human-grade food, so you and your dog can enjoy a delicious snack.
– You make 500 individually pyramid shaped treats. Meaning they will last for quite a while.
Ingredients You Will Need To Make Pyramid Pan Dog Treats:
– ½ a cup of water
– 2 eggs, beaten thoroughly
– ½ a cup of tapioca flour
– 2 tablespoons of oil (olive oil or canola oil)
– ½ a cup of white flour
– ½ a cup of peanut butter powder. Avoid products with sweeteners like xylitol, as they are poisonous to dogs.
Steps To Make Your Treats:
1. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together so they reach a nice, even consistency.
2. Flip the pyramid pan backwards so that the pyramids appear concave rather tan convex.
3. Using a spatula smooth out the batter on top of the concave cones.
4. Bake the ingredients at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Take the sheets out and cool the pyramid pan for a few minutes.
5. These treats will last for a few days, so make sure to store them appropriately. Otherwise, you can freeze these treats for later use.